Partnerships Hub Ireland
On 19 November 2019 Partnerships Bulletin will be hosting the seventh annual conference on infrastructure in Ireland. Formerly Financing Irish Infrastructure, the newly named Partnerships Hub Ireland will consist of discussions to focus on the successful delivery of the National Development Plan and the Climate Action Plan, through partnerships.
Partnerships Hub Ireland will bring the public and private sector together to discuss key challenges and opportunities through a variety of interactive boardrooms, workshops and panel sessions. Attendees can choose which sessions they attend. This fresh new format was a great success when it was introduced at our new global event in Madrid earlier this year.
Like its predecessor, this is a must-attend event for anyone involved in procuring, delivering, financing or advising on infrastructure delivery in Ireland.
- 13/11/2019Ireland to review rail strategyThe state-owned transport company of Ireland is to consider desirable developments for rail for any update on the National Development Plan....Read More
- The Partnerships Hub Ireland conference will host a series of discussions between public and private sector organisations that will shape how a multi-billion euro pipeline of projects will be delivered as Ireland’s marquee projects come to market....Read More
- 11/11/2019PQQ for Irish education bundleThe Irish government has issued a pre-qualification questionnaire (PQQ) for the Higher Education PPP Programme....Read More
- 11/11/2019Irish authority seeks PPP advisorA national public body in Ireland is seeking legal advisory services, including advice on PPP projects....Read More
- 11/11/2019Market sounding for Irish rail projectTransport Infrastructure Ireland (TII) has launched a market consultation for Dublin’s Metrolink project....Read More
- 08/11/2019Irish law firm hires PPP partnerPhilip Lee has appointed a partner in the construction, projects and PPP team in Dublin....Read More
- 08/11/2019Advisor sought for Irish rail projectAn Irish semi-state company requires advisory services for the expansion of the rail network in Leinster....Read More
- Robert Watt, Secretary General, Department of Public Expenditure and Reform, will be delivering the keynote address at Partnerships Hub Ireland....Read More
- 21/10/2019Irish govt to promote ESG procurementThe Irish government have asked departments and offices to consider the inclusion of environmental and social criteria in their procurements....Read More
- 01/10/2019EirGrid selects offshore advisorIreland’s transmission operator has selected a firm to analyse a delivery model for the development of offshore renewable wind energy...Read More