Partnerships Hub Ireland
On 19 November 2019 Partnerships Bulletin will be hosting the seventh annual conference on infrastructure in Ireland. Formerly Financing Irish Infrastructure, the newly named Partnerships Hub Ireland will consist of discussions to focus on the successful delivery of the National Development Plan and the Climate Action Plan, through partnerships.
Partnerships Hub Ireland will bring the public and private sector together to discuss key challenges and opportunities through a variety of interactive boardrooms, workshops and panel sessions. Attendees can choose which sessions they attend. This fresh new format was a great success when it was introduced at our new global event in Madrid earlier this year.
Like its predecessor, this is a must-attend event for anyone involved in procuring, delivering, financing or advising on infrastructure delivery in Ireland.
- A transport authority in Ireland is considering options to relocate its depot in the Dublin area....Read More
- Ireland’s state-owned electricity transmission operator and utility company have both launched request for qualifications for major schemes on both sides of the Irish Sea....Read More
- 02/09/2019Advisors sought for Irish pathfinderA local authority in Ireland is procuring advisory services to establish a district heating network....Read More
- 27/08/2019Irish housing agency seeks advisorIreland’s Land Development Agency (LDA) is seeking an advisor to provide advice on a wide-ranging number of topics....Read More
- A consultant is sought for the analysis of models for the development of renewable energy in Ireland....Read More
- 30/07/2019EoI for Irish mixed-use projectIreland’s National Asset Management Agency (NAMA) has issued an expressions of interest (EoI) for the largest mixed-use development in Dublin....Read More
- 29/07/2019Advisor sought for EUR1bn Irish campusA university in Ireland is seeking advisory services for the development of a new urban campus with a proposed capital investment of over EUR1bn....Read More
- 25/07/2019Ireland seeks renewables advisorsThe Irish government is seeking advisory services for the new Renewable Electricity Support Scheme (RESS); firms selected for universities framework....Read More
- 01/07/2019Advisor selected for Dublin’s MetrolinkTransport Infrastructure Ireland (TII) has selected the legal advisors for the Metrolink rail project....Read More
- Infrastructure investor DIF has completed the purchase of a stake in an operational waste-to-energy PPP in Ireland....Read More